We recognize that it is important to protect your information we hold from being stolen, misused or improperly disseminated. We have appropriate privacy policies and procedures based on the level of confidentiality of the information. Our suppliers have signed an agreement to protect and use your information in accordance with our requirements, but please understand that we cannot guarantee that your personal information will be perfectly safe.
For the operation of this website or other business purposes of SAIC you agree that we may transmit the information on this website to any device located inside or outside of China by SAIC MAXUS and its suppliers.
Information obtained about you and your vehicles will be used for the following business purposes:
- Provide products and services to improve service quality
- Maintain user relationships and answer your questions
- Run the related website of MAXUS
- Provide support and services to users and vehicles (such as recall information or warranty services) where applicable
- Provide information and product updates
- Evaluation of the performance and safety of the vehicle as described in the vehicle's user manual, where applicable
- For safety and product research
- Qualify vehicle purchases or promotions, where applicable
- To send you information about the current or future activities of SAIC MAXUS for marketing purposes
SAIC may contact you with any of its companies or products, services or activities and provide you with offers and information. You have the right to refuse such information
You may contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section below, including asking us to update or correct your personal information or to remove it from the marketing list. You can also request that your personal information will not be shared with an independent authorized distributor of SAIC.
We may share information we acquire and collect about you and your vehicle in the following circumstances or with third parties:
- required by law, as required by summonses, required by government interrogation, litigation, dispute resolution or similar legal process
- When we believe in good faith that the relevant disclosures are necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud or respond to law enforcement requirements
- Share with service providers who represents us and who are not authorized to use information they have access to or that we disclosed to them independently
- Share with stakeholders who have a business relationship with us for common marketing activities with SAIC MAXUS, business partners or both
- Sharing with third parties for research and development purposes
- Disclosing information to relevant government agencies alone or in conjunction with SAIC MAXUS subsidiaries and affiliates to comply with laws, regulations, government or administrative orders
- Within SAIC, share information with our subsidiaries and affiliates, our respective distributors and licensees of SAIC.
- information shared with other third parties whose intervention will promote, enhance, improve, or extend the services or products offered or sold to you or your vehicle that are necessary or relevant for them;
In addition to the above listed objectives, SAIC MAXUS will not share you or your vehicle's information with other third parties for their own use until your approval is obtained.
We provide reasonable technical, managerial and physical safeguards to ensure the security of your personal information. We will also ask our third-party service providers to use reasonable security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or use. However, any data transfer cannot guarantee 100% security.